ZBrushCentral

Child

Hi!

Here’s my personal project, character design.
Sculpted in Zbrush, rendered in Arnold.
Also used Marvelous Designer for coat.

Hope you like it!

Attachments

childcomp01.jpg

childcomp00.jpg

childcomp0202.jpg

I like it! :+1:

Very nice ! And cute !

Thank you Webhead, Totyo!

love it :smiley:

Thanks huber : )

Hi!
I want to share with you my anatomy study, based on a photograph by Vadim Stein.
This one was a good challenge to practise dynamic poses, required to follow many other references and resources, however, I am aware that it is a long way to digest anatomy.

All done in Zbrush.

Hope you enjoy it!

I like the child a lot. There is much emotion in that work. Some may find it cute, some a bit sad. That is real emotion.

I also like the work after Vadim Stein. You are obviously very good in modeling and anatomy. My only critique would be that both characters seem to have goosebumbs. I mean: the skin is perhaps a bit too coarse. But the pose, … everything is very impressive indeed.

(I visited your Artstation page and I also like the others. Girls room is as funny as it is cute)

Eric, thank you for your lovely comments and critique. I will consider that for my next artwork.

Stunning work!!

i don’t agree with @Erik Heyninck

The details of the skin is great specially for cg is good to over do it a little bit! What did you use for the render? Would be nice if you share how you did it! Thanks!

The whole composition is not natural, it’s very artificial. I can be wrong.

Thank you so much vladiseco! I took passes from Zbrush BPR and combined them in Photoshop. :slight_smile: