ZBrushCentral

Pleas help me to get result.

HI,

I have started likeness of Brad pitt (fury). I need some help to get more close. is it good stage to break symmetry or I require to focus on eyes,nose,lips.

Thank you

fury_A1.jpg

Attachments

fury_A1.jpg

I COULD TELL WHO IT WAS, So good on ya. keep on goin. portraits are tuff fo sure :sunglasses:

Good start!

here’s one of my own ref of Brad hope that could help:

brad_pitt002.jpg
Brad-Pitt-wallpapers.jpg

thanks for support. but, is it good stage to break symmetry.

well Brad Pitt is very symmetrical, but I would say try to match more reference picture from many angle. I dont find likeness in your 3/4 view but could be that I dont see the reference.

I wouldn’t break symmetry yet. The over-all likeness should be more advanced before you do, and most importantly for efficiency, the structures for key symmetrical features like the ears and eyelids should be nailed for one side of the face before breaking symmetry.

When the time is right, an approach that can help this process is to use layers. If you break symmetry only on a sculpt layer, you can turn that layer off to regain symmetry if you find that you over-looked something that would be best sculpted in symmetry.

fury_A2.jpg Hi,
Scote /Francis Bezooyen/Anthony jones

I tried to get 2 day to achieve this, but it’s not satisfying the result. I am think, I should change reference, I find every reference has different structure.

Thank you

Attachments

fury_A2.jpg

Hi,

This is my letest sculpture, I think, it 's optimal stage to brake symmetry or I require to work more on it for likeness.
I need comment on it,

Thank you

fury_A3.jpgfury_A4.jpg

Attachments

fury_A3.jpg

fury_A4.jpg

Hi,

This is new sculpting practice, is this close enough to beak symmetry ?

Thank youfury_A5.jpg

Attachments

fury_A5.jpg

Hello,

Likeness is there mate. keep going and push it more and more…you are almost there :slight_smile:

hey man :slight_smile:

I think the front view works great! but it needs more work on the side view. It seems like you’re not using a profile reference.
especially the bone structure of the eyesocket seems to flat. I think it should be pushed back a lot more.
Keep going :slight_smile:

@ Thank you - Rikb , Fynn

I had used profile reference but didn’t realize that eye socket shape, that’s use full comment I will address it.

I see improvements.

By the way, here’s more ref for you. I finally did Brad Pitt ref page for CG artists:

http://www.samuelcote.com/ref/casting/brad_p/index.html

HI,

@ scote

I used front reference which you have suggested that was already edited, itl’s helped a lot.

I had worked on eye socket that suggested my fynn.

Thank for your supportfury_A6.jpg

Attachments

fury_A6.jpg

I did some paint over with the refs at I share. I used the symmetrical front ref for now.

If you look the mouth is too low and the shape of the nose need more work. I corrected the jaw line also.
and I reshape the eyes and add a iris in photoshop (thats personnaly help me getting likeness)

brad_p-wip001-compare.jpg

Attachments

brad_p-wip001-compare.jpg

Hi, scot

This is my latest version off brad, as you had suggested I did the correction as well have done some feedback which I received from colleague.

Thankx :lol:fury_A8.jpg

Attachments

fury_A8.jpg

I think that improve a lot. SPecially from the side view. Still the nose that bug me.

brad_p001-wip003.jpg

[Click on the image to see a compare]

Maybe you could start creating a layer and break the symmetry

I really appritiate your support, soon I will addressed latest correction .

Thank

here the side view:

brad_p001-head-side-wip003.jpg

According to your feedback I have updated front view, side view I will updated tomorrow than next step will be break symmetry.
I have doubt, I want to make fury’s Brad pit but it’s look like which reference we are following.

fury_A9.jpg