ZBrushCentral

Personified Apps

Spotify

So just for fun I though of creating a line of characters in the style of a vinyl style toy that consisted of personified apps. The first character is based off of the music app Spotify, though i’m not quite sure what to call “it” (name wise).
Enjoy!

Attachments

Nando front.JPG

Nando 3_42.JPG

Nando close head phone.JPG

Nando Side.JPG

Nando Back.JPG

Here is the second model for the personified app series that I was working on this week. :smiley: There is another as well if you are interested, titled “Personified App: Instagram”. Once again if you have any comments or suggestions to improve the model I would gladly appreciate it!

Here is the last in the personified app series that I worked on this week, I tried to make the designs very simple but pleasant. I was wondering if any of you had an opinion on the color choices for the model and the background, do you think the background should be a different image? Also, the for the lower character, can you make out the image that his hands are making, or should I remodel them to make it more clear (I tried to make it look like he was making a heart out of his hands…)?? Thanks!:+1:

Instagram FCU.JPG
Instagram front.JPG
Instagram 3_4.JPG