Member Follow User Gallery

Default WIP 2016 Armor

This is a piece I worked on in 2012 a personal project I abandoned. I came back to it and decided to work on it again. I've learned so much since and I've become a better modeler. (:

Modeled in Zbrush of course, rendered in Keyshot, still needs a fe finishing touches here and there but I think its time for him to get posed properly. it's time for the retopology and map phase and all the fun that comes with it (:

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Reptilian armor (Update)

Hello,

This is an update for my reptilian armor, I finally had some time to work on him and finish him. I have so much I want to add but a man's got to know when to stop. After working on the hi poly sculpt it was time for lowpoly fun. he's absalutly 100% game ready with 4K textures can be downsized to 2K of course so I'd import him into Unreal4.. so looking forward to that part when i get the time. I so enjoyed the metalness workflow in substance painter/designer, baking in the later was super easy. for my 1st time learning how to use'em it was fun, Didn't take much at all.

He's 13.6k Faces - 7.0k verts...Modeled & retopologized in Zbrush/maya Textured in Substance painter &uploaded to Sketchfab. Figured it would be best to get you guys to check out the model from all angles. only thing I'm not happy with are the randomized scratches i put in his texture. should've spent more time on that.

I hope you guys like him and of course as always feedback & critique would be much appreciated (:

SciFi Reptilian Alien Armor(POSED)
    by Sidimention
    on Sketchfab

13.6k faces