ZBrushCentral

Micael Oliveira [Skecthbook & Wips]

Anatomy Study - SkullsAn in-depth study of the skulls of seven different etinias and a chimpanzee . This work was done during the anatomy course taught by artist Rafael Souza.
Generic

Female

African

Asian

Nordic

Aborigene

Neanthertal

Chimpanzee

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Hello guys.
I’m posting here a painted eye using Polypaint , the material used was ToyPlastic.
Final
00final.jpg

1. Separate the sclera of the iris using polygroups.
    01.jpg
  2. Paint the eye completely with pink.
    02.jpg
  3. Paint the middle of the white eye, this is the neutral color of the sclera.
    03.jpg
  4. Paint the iris dark blue or black , this will be the transition between the iris and sclera.
    04.jpg
  5. Paint the primary color of the iris , it can be blue, green, brown , the color you want predominates in the iris .
    06.jpg
  6. Paint the pupil.
    07.jpg
  7. Paint the secondary color.
    08.jpg
    Watch the video to see the process.
    [youtubehd]Z-ouoD2c0Xo[/youtubehd]

Watch the video to see the process .

I did this bust based on the concept art of artist Glenn Rane.
I hope you enjoy !

Watch the Making Of here
[youtubehd]OrG7ZaanKro[/youtubehd]

Hello everyone! I would like to present the statue I made in the course (characters for 3d printing), taught by the artist Bernardo Yang, I hope you like it.

NOVO - Cop0y.jpg01.jpg10.jpg05.jpg08.jpg09.jpg04.jpg
<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/MaaD-vqCyRk” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/uQf0VIGJTJQ” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Attachments

06.jpg

cortes.jpg

Amazing work my friend !

Thanks man !

01haha.jpg07.jpg

Attachments

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Hi micael, can u say how you create the beard? and the texture of shoulders? thanks !

Hi NaaBQ, I used a brush from Miguel CBT, And a fil of hair that I spread through the mesh.

And on the jamb, I did using a small part that I modeled on the Maya, then I took it to the Zbrush and gave the shape that I wanted.

Stunning work Micael, it’s gonna be printed?

Thanks, I have not had any proposals yet :slight_smile:

Looks great! Can you share on where to get the brush from? Thanks

This is the brush made by artist Miguel CBT.
Hair_Brushes_For_3D_Print.zip (296 KB)