ZBrushCentral

Artorias, the Abyss Walker- Dark Souls 3D model

Hi guys, First time here.
I’d like to share my first realtime model. A fan art based on the character of Dark Souls franchise. This model was made for the final project of Digital Sculpting Course of Melies Animation School, in São Paulo Brazil. It was modelled in Zbrush and Maya, Textured in Photoshop and Substance Painter, rendered in Marmoset and composited in Phoshop. If someone has any tips I will really appreciate, Thank You =]

If someone wanna see more, https://www.artstation.com/artwork/QgVad

Attachments

remake-(4).jpg

remake-(6).jpg

Artorias_pac_bip2.jpg

Zbrush-model-1.jpg

remake-(9).jpg

1 Like

i love this game
and i love this model
it has so many details
and nice pose of course
good luck

Thanks Man =]

I know that this post was submitted a year ago, so I hope that Raz.Alv is able to see it. Raz, this is fantastic work. I have been scanning the web the past few days looking for a proper 3D rendering of Artorias and yours is by far the most accurate while also having the greatest detail. It truly is fantastic! The reason I was looking for the render is to attempt to use it in a 3D printer. My wife and I are finally going to cosplay next year at DragonCon after 4 years of attending and I think we are going for Artorias and Ciaran. I still have a lot of learning to do when it comes to cosplay and 3D printing, so I do not know exactly what I need, but I would like to find out if there is any way to acquire the 3D model file of your work in an attempt to 3D print it. I hope this is an appropriate question to ask. Raz, if there are additional details to work out about this I would be happy to continue this conversation in a PM or some other for of communication. I hope you are able to see this. Thanks!