ZBrushCentral

CONGRATULATIONS TO RON HARRIS!!

Congratulations Ron on reaching this important milestone. although you have not been as active as you once were, your contributions to this forum has been significant and appreciated. I hope to be around when you notch up the next milestone.

I remember when he first started posting images. His work shows consistant improvement and a consistant style. He’s an asset to the forum. (I can see that even if I vanished for over a year. :P)

congrats ron, what a milestone for you bud, its been really nice to have you hear. I look forward to many more posts. And thanks for being part of my zbrush family.

As a basic newcomer to zbrush2 and a recent recipient of the assistance and encouragement of Mr. Harris, let me add my thanks and congratulations to the list.
As a newcomer, let me also point out he is constantly writing scripts to aid the less
knowledgable members of this forum.
They are appreciated.

Congrats Ron harris! You got your own style
and it’s very unique. Hope you stay around
for the next 1000!
:+1:

Congrats, Ron! You have been very inspirational and informative. Your presence here on the forum has been very valuable to us all…Thanks!

Dickie

As another new zbrusher who has received feedback from Ron, I too would like to extend my congrats.

JA

Congradulations…Ron :smiley: :+1:

If it was not for you and Frenchie Pilou I would have given up one Frusterating afternoon and not ever purchased Zbrush …

have a good day :slight_smile:

Congratulations Ron :+1: With or without a Magic bottle I always enjoy viewing your work. Thanks for the comments and encouragement over the years.

Congratulations Ron :+1: :+1: :+1:

cameyo

WAY TO GO RON!
I am so glad you are here, you have always been one of my greatest supporters and always there with encouragement and a kind word, not to mention help. And watching the wonderful progress in your work is an inspiration to us all… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Hi Ron,
It’s a pleasure read all your thread and the excitement you put in the forum
Thx and at the next 1000
Bye
Leo

Go Ahead Ron ! :cool:
Pilou

Here’s to another 5K. :+1: :+1: Maybe one year I’ll get a star. :wink: :smiley:

Congrats Ron!!! Also like to say thank you for all the help!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Ron…
he must be still asleep, seems like partying yesterday has him out for a while…
Still, yes, thank you Ron for all those experiences.Specially u and I Ron we’ve become good friends and that I won’t change hehe… thanks for ur experience Ron
Take care.

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragements…it’s been a pleasure and the forementioned words from you all is the stuff that keeps the fatman around here :slight_smile: Sorry for a late response, as I only returned to town from a week long camping adventure with my family…I return, sober :slight_smile: tired and sunburned…ouchies!!!

I dont know that I will reach the 2nd 5k or even another 1k but I do enjoy what time I am allowed to be a part of the forum and of this extremely nice gathering of fabulous artists. You all motivate me in one form or fashion, rest assuredly of that.

Thanks again and thanx for allowing me to entertain you and to help when I can.

One more day to recover from the sunburn and settle back into my routine and I will be zombiefying the forum once again in full bloody glory…or was that gory…muhhahahahhaha

Now I just have to find a way to take the sting out of my red fat…Lord this stuff burns, but if I dont peel, I should look less translucent…aka computer tan or zbrush tan… :wink:

Ron

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: Congratulations Ron and keep on board on this ship… :smiley:

Welcome back, Ron. We missed ya… :slight_smile:

Dickie