Exclamation GoZ for Blender (guys, we really need support for these...)

I'ts been a couple of years since there is a workable script here in ZbrushCentral that works with Blender 2.76. Is really sad to see that we are not getting support from Zbrush to make this happen. I find it really annoying to export every single mesh one by one instead of using the GoZ button.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Well, you are not alone. GOZ for 3ds MAX 2017 hardly works and I doubt they will update it until the next Zbrush 5.0 version... who knows.

i am going to fill the lack of tools with the toolset i am developing right now( check my sign), it still a private beta dev now, but i want to support a maximum of software at connectivity level. blender is in my list, as 3dsmax is too
    At the moment it work well with many application. (Maya, mayaLt, silo 2.0, lightwave, modo, 3dsmax)
    Plugins & Toolsets for Zbrush 4R8 : zCycler Pro | Plugin Manager |Matiere 3d | Twitter | @Facelessmindz

That would be great

New Member Follow User Gallery

Have you tried the "GoB for Blender"?

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/E..._import_export

I've been using it for couple of years. Works perfectly up to current newest version of blender, 2.77.

That would be nice

Yes it use to work but the lack of support makes me stay away from it. For example, the latest problems I use to have are from 2.77 to 2.78. When export mesh it makes zbrush reset the license... that's really bad because I don't know what is the limit of pixologic for reactivating. The other problem is that it rotates the model when re-importing to blender.