ZBrushCentral

Rodrigo Avila Works

Hi all, this is my first job for my new portfolio. The character idea was with the intention of making it as a cop raised from the dead and living dead genetically modified to be used for the job.
Modeled in ZBrush, retopology the armor was made in Maya and render the Keyshot

My artstation:http://https://www.artstation.com/artwork/9Zwga

Attachments

zombie police 3.jpg

zombie police 5.jpg

zombie police 1.jpg

zombie police 6.jpg

zombie police 8.jpg

zombie police 7.jpg

zombie police6.59.jpg

zombie police fullarmor.jpg

In concept I had in mind the intention was to make a device that illuminates the face, like a flashlight for use in dark places.

police zombie.gif

This was a test I did lighting to see how would the translucent high keyshot material.

Here is the render with all the lights and some separate lights

This was the scheme that I used for lighting. After a few test that was the end result to this illumination of the character.

In concept I had in mind the intention was to make a device that illuminates the face, like a flashlight for use in dark places.
police zombie.gif

This was a test I did lighting to see how would the translucent high keyshot material.

Here is the render with all the lights and some separate lights

This was the scheme that I used for lighting. After a few test that was the end result to this illumination of the character.

zombie WIP 3.jpg

zombie armor 5.jpg

This is my new work. It’s the first time I do an Alien (something I always liked) so I decided to practice a lot in this piece that I did not know. I used Zbrush, Maya and Keyshot I hope you like it: D

alien10.jpg

alien11.jpg

Lady Nose - Ancient Civilization Challenge

Hello everyone, I started this character for the Ancient Civilization Artstation Challenge, but I had some unforeseen and some work, and I did not get finished on time. So I decided to finish and put it in my portfolio, it was a really cool piece that I could work on, I learned a lot from this character. And that was the end result. The modeling I did in zbrush, some accessories were made in maya and zbrsuh with Zmodeler. The painting of the face I did in Mari, texture and painting of clothing and metal I used substance painter, and the clothes I did a quick block in Marvelous Design. Render was done in Arnold.
Concept of this character was made by Vitaliy Tyukin’s, he made great concepts for this contest. check it

Xgen Curves

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Fan art
This is a fan art I’m doing a few months of Obi Wan-Kenobi, is a study of likness and a test for 3D printing.

My Artstation:

obiwan19.jpg

excellent likeness. I would rework the folds

Thanks Scote :smiley:

The face is fantastic but I agree, you should rework the clothes. They are not at the same level as the face :slight_smile:

thank you, yes thanks for the feedback, my initial idea was just the face, a clothes I’m going to work on it: D