ZBrushCentral

3D to 2D Illustration - Cover Art

hey guys!. Here my illustration 3d to 2d using ZBrush model combined with some Matcaps and Photoshop art. Big focus on cover art for comic book. And simple zbrush modeling.

Is a fan art work. Based on Top Cow character Killjoy. Hope you guys enjoy.

Attachments

KILLJOY_COVER_ART.jpg

KILLJOY_COVER_ART_ZBR.jpg

great piece. Would love to see more breakdowns if you have them.

Thank you gabo1991

Yes, i can prepare some stuffs related.

Hey guys, i did a small tutorial about how get illustration using zbrush. Pretty standard.
That’s my way to do, not exist the right path or formula, you need to see how viable is for you do. Because the most important is the final result. Hope you guys enjoy!

3DTO2D.jpg

Comic Shaders:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?165050-Comic-ink-matcap-pack-for-download

http://www.zbrushguides.com/zbrush-comic-style-render-wips-and-tutorial/

Thank you for sharing this!
I really like the produced style! well done :slight_smile:

zaxel Thank you friend!

i’m glad if this help someone.

Cool

Hey guys, here we go again. One more art using the same process that i did before: 3D to 2D to make a comic book style. Hope you guys enjoy!. Cheers!

NOTURNO_COVER_FINAL_WEB.jpgNOTURNO_COVER_FINAL_ZBR1.jpgNOTURNO_COVER_FINAL_ZBR2.jpgNOTURNO_COVER_FINAL_ZBR3.jpgNOTURNO_COVER_FINAL_ROOM.jpg

I decided post some miscellaneous work for keeping update in same topic.

*Next-Gen Game Model – Sci Fi Character (Ripper)

*Low Poly / High Poly – Maya / Zbrush / Substance Painter

Ripper_Cover.jpg

hey guys, here my last personal work, a fan art of Final Fantasy 7: Aerith Gainsborough. A Digital Sculpting.
Software used was Maya and Zbrush. I hope you guys enjoy.

Aerith_01_Web.jpg
Aerith_02_Web.jpg
Aerith_03_Web.jpg
Aerith_04_Web.jpg
Aerith_05_Web.jpg
Aerith_06_Web.jpg

wow!

Great job! My respect for the Master!:smiley:

I was sure that in addition to flowing aggression here monsters, robots and women-killers - nothing good to see! You have given me hope that in addition to the dominance aggression, there are professional craftsmen work kotoryeh develop proogrammy Zbrush and art in general.

Hiron i really appreciate friend. Thank you!