Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Video Ms. Feb

This is the character I made for my latest Gumroad course. Using concept made specifically for the course by Justin Rodrigues.
    Watch Trailer here:

Hello! My Advanced zBrush: Female Design & Hard Surface Mega Bundle will release this Friday, October 14th! But PRE-SALE STARTS TODAY!
    Save 30% off by buying today, October 12th for $70.00
    Save 15% off by buying tomorrow, October 13th for $85.00
    Course will be released on Friday for $100.00

In this Advanced zBrush Mega Bundle you will learn 2D and 3D character design principles, as well as techniques that improve and speed up your workflow. This course covers every aspect of the character design process, from breaking down the concept to posing and rendering your character. This Bundle also includes a Hard Surfacing Modeling 101 course where you will learn multiple techniques to approach hard surface in zBrush.
    Available here:https://gumroad.com/l/redbeardmega

Administrator Follow User Gallery

beautiful as always Matt.

Member Follow User Gallery

This looks great Matt! I just downloaded your 'Introduction to Zbrush and Character Design' about a half hour ago and will work my through that and your next advanced tutorial with a view to doing this new one sometime in the near future.
    The 'high' in high art refers to it's being highly up it's own arse.

Nice work !!

Alright Matt, I'm in.

Default Great stuff

Purchased it and waiting for delivery Friday!

Thanks for the great tutorials you do.

Default Piracy

I saw on Gumroad you were struggling with whether or not to make the tutorials downloadable or just streamed due to piracy issues you have faced.
    It's a shame anyone would steal your work.
    It's really hard to understand how creative people can justify stealing creative work.
    I hope it's not people from this site.
    Everyone here seems to be committed to the art and supporting each other in our passion.
    I have to believe that includes supporting you.

If you are forced to go with streaming only it will certainly affect people like myself.
    I live in an area where I can only get 10Gb of data a month at my home.
    I simply could not afford to stream the lessons let alone contend with the lag I would see.
    I have to go to a place where I can download that much data when I buy but at least it is only a one time inconvenience.

I hope you fair well on this tutorial and are able to make more in the future that can still be downloaded.
    I have got this tutorial all downloaded now and look forward to learning from your hard work.
    Thanks for what you do to teach those of us that want to learn.

Hey TFranks!

So I decided to to allow for Downloading as well as streaming. In the end, it was more important to me to make the people who purchase my tutorials happy than it is to worry about those who might steal it.
    So download to your hearts delight! And please let me know if you have any questions about any of my tutorials! Thanks again for your kind words and your support!

The Redbeard

Great tutorial Red Beard thanks

Just wanted to let you know I bought it and am in the process of modeling now. I'll post results soon. The tutorial is fantastic and I know I will be a better modeler for it. Thank you so much!