ZBrushCentral

Modeling wip: ZSphere Dragon (ZSphere model added July 12, 2004)

Hi :slight_smile:
Here is a wip of a dragon model. The ZSphere mesh is currently at a very early stage and is yet to be refined and detailed.

ZSphere posing…

Next stage will include a refinement of the base mesh and the addition of high-resolution details.

Tip: Before posing a ZSphere model, you should store its base-pose as a morph target. By doing so, you instruct ZBrush to transform the morph target to fit the new-pose instead of recalculating a new mesh. This allows the posed-mesh to retain the same polygons count and UV mapping as the original pose (also important if you intend to reuse the same texture across multiple poses)

Feel free to join this thread with your dragon-like ZSpheres.

-Pixolator

Update: July 12, 2004…
Those who are interested in examining this ZSphere-model may download it by clicking here
Please feel free to examine, use and modify this model to your liking.

Great stuff as always :slight_smile:

Very inspireing 8)

Thanks for shareing this with us :smiley: :+1:

Very cute :wink: Do yo have a cat ? The poses remind me of a kitten playing.

Not so bad beginning :smiley: :sunglasses:
A dancing dragon :+1:
Pilou

Great model Pix. And this model was done in an hour!

This is my unfinished dragon from the speed modeling challenge at cgtalk. It’s not finished because I ran out of time. 4 hours modeling.

[attach=35813]user_image-1087208018pip.jpg[/attach]

If somebody wants a model for detailing you can have one of my older models from this thread.

Attachments

user_image-1087208018pip.jpg

Pixolator-wizzard :wink: , poses of sleepin´ dragon are great :+1:
(Thank you 4 inspiration…)

p.s.: I receive such messages often:
Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Can’t find string terminator ‘"’ anywhere before EOF at /www/pixolator/ubb/Forum1/forum_1.threads line 13278.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@pixolator.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
[Mon Jun 14 05:56:34 2004] ultimatebb.cgi: Can’t find string terminator ‘"’ anywhere before EOF at /www/pixolator/ubb/Forum1/forum_1.threads line 13278.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@pixolator.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Great poses.

Great Stuff! Waiting for updates :slight_smile:

great job, as usual, Pixolator. I especially like how it looks with it’s low polycount mesh.
From the images you posted, can you tell us the polygon and vertex count?

Thanks for the tip! Waiting for your update :slight_smile:

Very nice design and poses. Also waiting for updates and i’ll try posting one of this creature too :wink: :+1:

Wow, Pixolator! Not only is he laid out beautifully, but your poses are exquisite…You are indeed a Z-brush God. I’ll be learning a lot from you…: )

Dickie

Pixolator where is the download for dino white shader?

Please a link for download this material …

nice posing pixolator! i am going to have to try some of this. can’t wait to see the detailed version!

artboy

@ Ghopper. Definitely a baby dragon! :slight_smile:

Beautiful design and very sensual posing
Pixolator! There is something “Royal” about
this dragon which makes it different. Can’t
wait to see more progress on this!
:+1:

Mooooore!!! Mooooooore!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pixolator can you share the zscript?
Thanks in advance
EMax

OK Mr Alon…I am still waiting for the detail work on this Draconian War Beastie…(tap tap tap tap…) :smiley: :smiley:

hello pixolator
GREAT MODEL!.. i am amazing (once again) with ZBrsuh.

I am webmaster of http://www.lsddigital.com
a website about software Lightwave 3D, in spanish.

We are a spanish comunity of LW, and 3D.

I am new in ZB, I just have a demo 1.55.
But I like ZB every day more.

I would like change my website to be a “Lightwave and Zbrush comunity in spanish”.

Right now, I don´t know anybody (spanish speaker)use ZB… but sure we will have somes soon… maybe ZB is not well know in our comunity… I hope this change soon.

I would like you (or Pixologic team) send me a banner to put it in my website. It is free!.. I enjoy work and see works in ZB, and would like see more people (spanish speaker) work with zb.

my site is: http://www.lsddigital.com (we have 2 articles about ZB)

I would like made some traslations to spanish of a ZB tutorials.

thanks for all.