ZBrushCentral

Plane Mapping Tutorial

This graphic never appeared in either of the rows of graphics at the top. Just in case anyone missed this, here is another post.

Thanks for watching,

Bruce, Gregory

We must have a psychic connection Bruce… :grimacing:

I just came to the Forum to try and track down the thread you first posted this on, and here it was! I want to use this sort of thing for my street in ‘Trayn Of Thot’ and have now printed it out…
Thanx Bud, this is a GREAT technique!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

Does anyone know why this image never makes it to the 2nd row of the forum? This is my second attempt to put it there.

Bruce, Gregory

Maybe it will end up on the top row, Bruce…It’s certainly a useful enough technique… :wink:

Hi :slight_smile:
Bruce: For icon to be properly created the file name must end with .jpg or .gif . I have modified the name of your image to allow the icon to be created.
-Pixolator

P.S. Excellent tutorial image :slight_smile:

This looks really handy. Thank you. Bookmarking.

Oh yes this is a bookmark for sure. Those textures of yours are impressive too btw. They are very dark medieval, just the way I like it ;).

Well, I seldom make use of the icons, but I managed to miss this first time round anyway, so thanks for re-posting - a useful tip and great textures. :+1: :slight_smile: :+1:

I concur with all the above. I know that I can use them in some future images. Thanks for sharing. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I enjoyed reading your tutorial Bruce. I especially like how the blurbs and examples fit all on the one page. Thanks