ZBrushCentral

Miguel CBT - Art Dump Thread

Hi gang! :smiley:

Long time I don’t post here on Zbrush Central!

Sharing with you my latest artwork, a realtime bust of a football player, where I did all the modeling from scratch in Zbrush.
Hope you like it!
Best,
-Miguel
Football_Player_Marmoset-06.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-03.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-01.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-08.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-02.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-09.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-05.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-07.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-04.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-10.jpg

Attachments

Football_Player_Marmoset-06.jpg

Football_Player_Marmoset-03.jpg

Football_Player_Marmoset-01.jpg

Football_Player_Marmoset-02.jpg

Football_Player_Marmoset-09.jpg

1 Like

And breakdown pictures. :slight_smile:
Football_Player_Sculpt-02b.jpgFootball_Player_Sculpt-09.jpgFootball_Player_Sculpt-13.jpgFootball_Player_Sculpt-12.jpgFootball_Player_Sculpt-10.jpgFootball_Player_Sculpt-11.jpgFootball_Player_Sculpt-01.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-12.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-14.jpgFootball_Player_Marmoset-13.jpg

Attachments

Football_Player_Sculpt-09.jpg

Football_Player_Sculpt-13.jpg

Football_Player_Sculpt-12.jpg

Football_Player_Sculpt-10.jpg

Football_Player_Sculpt-11.jpg

Football_Player_Sculpt-01.jpg

Football_Player_Marmoset-12.jpg

Sick work dude. Everything looks amazing.From sculpt to final render.I especially love how you made the hair.Also Skin & eye shaders look quite realistic.Keep rocking.:wink:

Thank you Diablo, glad you like it! :smiley:

That’s cool!!!:lol:

Wow, looks amazing, how long did it take you to make this?

Hi! :slight_smile:

ghost5566: Thank you, I’m happy that you enjoy it! :smiley:

Slolvik: Thanks Slolvik! :smiley: Around 1 month in my spare time, in and out, if I remember right. Some facts I remember right is that it took me around 8 hours to sculpt the head from scratch until the final details, and 3 hours to do the hair.

Thanks all once again! :smiley:

Hi Gang! :smiley:
Updating my Art Dump Thread! :smiley:
This is a caricature portrait of Rambo based on my own concept. Hope you like it! Thanks for watching! :smiley:
Rambo_1200JPG.jpgRambo_1200-Detail-JPG.jpgRambo_Wire.pngRambo_Zbrush-03-JPG.jpgRambo_Zbrush-02-JPG.jpgRambo_Zbrush-01-JPG.jpg

Attachments

Rambo_Zbrush-03-JPG.jpg

Rambo_Zbrush-02-JPG.jpg

Rambo_Zbrush-01-JPG.jpg

I really love the Rambo!

Very nice man!

nice caricature mate.

Thanks guys for your comments and support! :smiley:

wow! one question, how do you pose?

Wow…beautiful works!

like the base!

But is it suppose to have some likeness of the actress or not?

Awesome work! Any chance of sharing the hair brush:D and maybe a breakdown of how you went about cutting up WW?

nice work in your thread. :slight_smile: :+1:

Some really nice work here! Your Wonder Woman print came out beautifully! :+1:

HI Miguel, beautiful work!
Let me ask you, None of your social networks are running, facebook, Instagram and artstation. what happened?

humm ok, good luck and sucess :wink: