Greetings Folks:

I registered with this forum since it seems it's the only place I can (hopefully) resolve a recurring issue. Here's the problem:

I use a Wacom Intuos 5 Touch tablet which i use for any kind of digital drawing/painting (i.e. Photoshop). When my co-worker recommended Sculptris, I downloaded it immediately. The only problem is, every single time I attempt to use the Wacom with it, an "internal error" window pops up (see image below).

It gives me the option to show details, crash or continue (at the risk of inconsistent behavior). If I hit the Show Details button, this is what I get:

I don't know how to read this error code, but it appears to be having a problem with the tablet. Remember, it crashes as soon as I put the pen on the tablet area.

If I choose "Crash" then the program shuts down altogether. If I choose "Continue" I'm able to sculpt, etc. ...however, when I try to save the file, it lets me choose a file name and even lets me hit the "save" button, but then the app freezes up, forcing me to quit.

It's extremely frustrating and I'm hoping someone here in the forum can help me out. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from someone soon.

Specs:

iMac 2013; 3.56 GHz, 32 GB Ram
Sculptris (2011)
Wacom tablet Intuos 5 Touch
Kensington Super Mouse (with scroll wheel)

Yours,
Greg