Default Yoko from Gurren Lagann

Hey everyone!

This is my first time posting on Zbrush central. Now that i have started to sculpt more i really want start sharing with this talented community and hopefully expand my skills within zbrush.

I thought i would share my latest project.
    I sculpted Yoko from Gurren Lagann. I used Sakimi Chan fan art of Yoko as my main reference but also added my own twist to it. I wanted to do a half way style, between anime and realism. I started this project to try and improve my knowledge on anatomy. I'm putting this project to rest now (i have been on it too long!) but any feedback is much appreciate and will be taken on board for the next piece i do.
    I hope you like it!

Here are my final renders:

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

ha ha! love her!! really clean work.great!

New Member Follow User Gallery

@xada

Thank you!

The sculpt looks nice and clean. Polypaint looks unfinished but I can understand wanting to move on.
    Good job.

New Member Follow User Gallery

@Wyatt

Thank you! Actually the coloured version i posted is just screen grabs from zbrush, it's not the poly painted version ( I just put a skin shader and clay matcap on everthing else to help me see when scupting.) I wanted to show some images from zbrush because in my final renders i felt some details got lost. (although i can see how it looks like unfinished polypainted version )
    I'm half way through poly painting her but won't post them until i finished

No worries. That's going to look nice once its done.