New Member Follow User Gallery

Default South American Indigenous

So after the skull creation I started the module on male face study. I wanted to make something different from the normal base male face so I search a lot and got really into indigenous tribes from Amazon and Equador.

The idea is to create a full body character, not sure yet base on what tribe or if I will make a new one, but are the first progress on it.

Hope you like it

Default Update- Topology

Quite a struggle to make a good topology for this, I wanted to make one to use as low poly and to not get weird faces on high poly on detailing.

Sorry for the low quality image, deleted the original and this is from my fb page

Default Piercings and Necklaces

I had to figure out a way to make the necklace on a high poly and a low poly so I can bake them later and not have a higher geometry on the necklace as the head. I knew insertmesh as the solution, just had to make it work for my case.

Hope is helpful for someone

Default Final Shots

So finally got back into the character and for now it's done. I'll create a full body and texture it but not sure when yet. so for now here are some shots of the final result.

Hoep you like it