ZBrushCentral

Pixologic Presents ZBrushLIVE

ZBrush Live Banner.jpg

Over the last several years, Pixologic has been presenting a variety of UGM (User Group Meeting) events, which have proven to be tremendously popular. These were initially in Los Angeles, but there have since been a few in other cities around the world. Unfortunately, they were always limited by the fact that people could only participate in person.

In 2014, we took things a step farther with the ZBrush Summit. This event took all the best elements from the UGM events, added in even more and was livestreamed to the world. Not only could people see the action no matter where they lived, they were also able to actively participate through chat and Twitter. Hugely successful, we have made the ZBrush Summit an annual event. Yet we wanted to keep its momentum going throughout the year…

Today we are please to announce that the landscape will change yet again on February 6, 2017 with the introduction of ZBrushLIVE. Expanding our artist-driven community even farther, ZBrushLIVE will provide a streaming media portal featuring live Twitch broadcasts, the ZBrush Podcast, as well as ZBrush-related news and media.

Regularly scheduled live broadcasts will showcase artists and industry professionals presenting content from a variety of industries including character creation, product design, 3D printing and more. Additionally, the channel will include exclusive “ZPlay” events: Live gaming sessions featuring artists from top game studios who will share assets from the game being played while providing commentary and behind-the-scenes insights. Early episodes will feature artists from the hit titles Fallout 4, DOOM and Final Fantasy XV. As a viewer, you will get the rare opportunity to learn from experts in a way that is informative, fun and interactive.

The ZBrushPodcast will make it possible for you to get to know more about the artists behind your favorite films, games and other 3D artwork. These will be casual conversations covering anything from career trajectories to details about the creative process.

From time to time there will also be event recaps and special announcements from the Pixologic team.

Pixologic is proud to present ZBrushLIVE, connecting artists around the world in one interactive community like never before!

See you on February 6th!

Sounds great!

Will these also be made available afterwards for watching online?
It’s not always practical to see live streaming in other parts of the world.

That sounds super, but I am with Dominic on the time difference issue, being located in Denmark - cant sit up at US time.

But it is a cool idea…

Super cool! Thanks for always striving to do more, Pixologic!

The good news is that we have creators from all over the world who will be streaming at all different times, including time zones outside the US! Also, all of the content will be archived for later viewing.

This sounds like a lot of fun to watch. Very cool to see the live part.

This is pretty cool. I look forward to seeing what amazing experience that come from this. Keep building that beautiful ZBrush archive, folks!

The good news is that we have creators from all over the world who will be streaming at all different times, including time zones outside the US! Also, all of the content will be archived for later viewing.

Great!

Looking foreward to it it!

great idea

Very cool !!

Fantastic, thank You!

But you know, what we need right now. It begins with an R and ends in an 8.

So, are all of these Streams going to be archived on Youtube I hope? I had to step out just when things were getting interesting…

Edit: Nevermind, I see now.

not a fan of the twitch format, too unstructured. But thank you for putting it on, seems like others are enjoying it so.:+1: