ZBrushCentral

dGreenberg's Sketchbook

Hey guys! I’ve previously posted a little on Polycount but I really wanted to start a thread here on ZBrush Central as well, to keep track of my progress. I’m always happy to hear thoughts and critiques so please don’t hold back if something looks off!

My most recent character is based off of a concept by Bryan Flynn (http://bflynn22.deviantart.com/art/Rogue-Class-OverDrive-Gear-377612333). I wanted to work on a character that mixed some organic anatomy along with some hard surface pieces and felt like I could achieve both through this piece.

ZSphere BaseMesh:
baseMesh.jpg

Proportion fixes:
proportions.jpg
More proportion fixes and head features added:
5.jpg
6.jpg

Head features made closer to concept:
7.jpg

Armor sketch to understand front of character:
8.jpg

I’ll start working on the armor next.

Attachments

proportions.jpg

baseMesh.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Been a while since I’ve posted here, but I’d love some input on my current project. I eventually plan on rigging and texturing the character, but I’m still finishing up the sculpting phase.

otherFront.jpghighPoly_front.jpghighPoly_back.jpg

The character is based on a character doodle by Serge Birault, and any thoughts or suggestions on improving the character would be really appreciated!

beautiful work! really like the overall shape and proportion :slight_smile:

Thanks ashraful_mobin! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you; I didn’t end up seeing this message until just now. I’m glad you like how the proportions turned out though!

Than I wanted to update my sketchbook with a new character I’m working on, based on a concept by Mikhail Rakhmatullin. I’m close to finishing things with the high poly version, but C&C is always welcome. I’m hoping to eventually make this dude into a game res character complete with rig and blend shape expressions.

31-blendshapes_RENDER.jpg30-fullbody_RENDER.jpg32-chihuahua_RENDER.jpg