ZBrushCentral

Monster, Mutants, and Madmen...THE RETURN

Thought I would start a new thread for 2017. I will update this thread with random monsters, creatures, and other fouls things when I can. Stay tuned Boils and Ghouls!

Here are some designs I created for Andrew Bowser’s film House mother. This nasty thing is called “Curse”…

The Curse-web.jpg

The Curse_2-web.jpg

The Curse_3-web.jpg

Attachments

The Curse_2-web.jpg

The Curse_3-web.jpg

The Curse-web.jpg

hey bryan!

great to see new stuff from you.
looking forward for more from you.

-r

What I like a lot about this beastie is the naturalness, the very high level of believability.
You did many a good thing in the past, but I think I prefer this one.

I would love to see some details/close-ups.
(I love insects, lobsters and everything exoskeleton)

I recently taught a workshop at CDW Studios in Adelaide. In this 3 day workshop we created a variety of sketches in our sketchbooks to explore ideas. We then moved into zbrush were we created rough sculptures and painted over them to further explore our designs. Once we had a clear design path we then created a more refined sculpture and used polypaint, BPR render passes, and photoshop to create our final image. You can see more over at…https://www.facebook.com/cdwstudios/

Grey scale sketch
render_02.jpg

Color demo
color_03.jpg

Attachments

color_03.jpg

render_02.jpg

I’ve seen the pink one everywhere! Specially in different instagram accounts about creatures and monsters! Really good work I love it, those eyes are sooooo creepy!

Here was another creature design from the film House Mother. He is called Alpha Dog and may have a bit of a temper!

Alpha Dog_web.jpg

Here is a new creature that stated as a demo for my Intro to Creature Design students at CDW Studios. Thanks for looking!

Attachments