Wink My work, my pride. By HBN

Hi, this is my first original character. I may develop the character as I started to work on the story.

The basic concept and the initial pose using Zspheres. It's basically a cartoonish model based on a teenager me.

Final pose using the Transpose brush tool, some masking here and there and voilĂ .
    I struggle a little bit because it was the first time I used the transpose tool but after
    the first attempts I understood that if you move down, you also have to move up.

Noise Plug was very useful for the floor tiling.

After all the sculpture was done I used Affinity Photo to edit the ZBCore render.

At the end I also added a little plaque or badge.
    All the sculpture was made within ZBrush Core with the exception of the helmet/head which
    I already sculpted in Blender.

GuardarGuardar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HBN_XR ProjectSnap.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	540759   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HBN_XRProjectZBC.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	451.5 KB 
ID:	540749   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HBN_RXProject ZBC Manual.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	401.2 KB 
ID:	540750  

Another cool rendah!LOL I like this much more than the ones with metal shaders.

It's been a while since my last post in ZBC that I had to check again how to upload my image, lol.

Sculpture made in ZBCore. Looking to make a freemium version file in the future so I can save to
    buy ZBrush4r8.

I'm adding a cartoon kaiju, and some other renders of my Kaiju/dragon sculpture, both done in ZBrushCore.

I could just push it to 2million polygons, I wonder how it would be to work with the top 20million ? It's gonna have a grenade on the right hand and I will turn the left hand properly lol.
    Retopo and texture in the next couple of days.

I just made a render test of my character that I named Nukreo. It's already textured and looks pretty cool! My progress is slow but secure.

Cool

Hi, I just posted on my Artstation my Quin Pack which contains alpha/brushes for both organic and hardsurface work. It was made thinking in the users of ZBrushCore, like myself.
    Any question or suggestion don't hesitate to ask or comment .
    https://gumroad.com/heavyblazenight