1. #1
    Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    51

    Default Goblin Head Mini Project

    Hi guys! Here is my latest mini personal project. I spent around 2 months of on and off after work. I've tried to apply most of the stuff I learned in the last several months, including Gio Napkil's class. I used Zbrush, Mari, Maya, Vray for the final render, and Xgen for the hair. Xgen was a nightmare to work with at first but it started behaving towards the end. I would change a few things here and there just looking at it but I think it's time to move on.

    Hope you guys like it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zbrush.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	279.1 KB 
ID:	544340   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip_05.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	748.9 KB 
ID:	544347   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wip_06.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	478.0 KB 
ID:	544348   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maya_scene.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	292.7 KB 
ID:	544338   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maya_scene1.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	664.1 KB 
ID:	544339  


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •