ZBrushCentral

Hair Zscript -Pretty easy level-

I have been asked a bit how I do hair…I have made several scripts for it or at least showing how I do it. So here is another for ya’ll. Hope it helps someone out there…
Kind Regards,
Ron

ps. Put show actions on when you run the script if you are unfamiliar with the tools…havent ran it yet so you will have to tell me if she works right or not…thnx
rhHairRequestbyDan1j.jpg

Right on M8!

Thanks ron, the thin hair looks realy good, I am going to be decorateing my cue balls for now on :smiley:

The tut is simple but very helpful. For those never try fiber brush should take a look at this. :slight_smile:

Thanks to Ron.

I have very very rarely tried and or attempted to actually paint outside of zbrush, but I had the above example opened in paintshop still and thought I would paint a bit more on that simple head…I am pretty happy with the results…thought I would continue to share the results on this hair experiment. All of this extra could easily be done in Z2 without any probs, but I just wanted to test to see how it would look. Dunno how to import alphas into psp…so that sucked…here is the result…just hybridizing the image.
ron
HairRequestbyDan1j2.jpg

thnx for the kind words above you two…mucho appreciated…
rh

Altered the base image in z2 this time adding eyes on another layer…she/him/whatever became very very strange looking…so I have decided this one to be a keeper…just for strangeness…lol…thnx for looking
ron
HairRequestbyDan1j2bNewPhantom1j.jpg

Since it have a good start on hair and face. There might be a second way, finish other details in other Application? Open Canvas may be useful, F.Y.R.

Girl6b.jpg

Nice Finish Ron :smiley:

Dan, Is that the daughter from the show “King of the Hill?” looks alot like a popular charictor :D:+1:

>>Dan, Is that the daughter from the show “King of the Hill?” looks alot like a popular charictor

Really? I don’t know that show. :wink: :slight_smile: