ZBrushCentral

2R3D Sketchbook

Renato Aragão is a great brazilian comedian. This is a personal project.

Attachments

didi_palhaço_3dtotal.jpg

Muslim is a personal project that I made to study sculpt and character design.

Attachments

ricardo-roduit-wip01.jpg

The Old Biker is a project that I made, because I love motorbikes and I always wanted to make a work with that theme.

Attachments

old-biker_zbrushcentral.jpg

Little Ape is a personal project. I love study characters and especialy the apes. They have many options to sculpt and study.

Attachments

frente_render.jpg

Likeness about the cult movie Falling Down, with Michael Douglas. Zbrush Sculpt.

Attachments

Final_1K.jpg

I watched the movie for the first tme last year, and recognized your image straight away!

Thank you man!

3D Sculpt based in Edouard Relou’s Concept. Spiderman is one of superheros that I like very much and when I saw the concept, I wanted to do this project. Personal work.

Attachments

Spider_ny_zbrushcentral.jpg

I always was a fan of this actor and director. This is a tribute for him. One of the best. I hope you like it.

Attachments

clint_render_zbrushcentral.jpg

Deadpool is one of my favorite superheroes. I’ve always wanted to do something with it. He’s a very funny superhero, so I decided to do it as a chubby little boy.

Ha, ha, ha, ha. Love the size of his legs (their screaming “help us”!)-:D:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

Thanks. His legs are to run fast hahaha

:smiley: Cool design. The textures are great!

thanks Dragon!

:wink:

I’m 46 years old and I remember so well of Mr. Magoo cartoon. He was a too funny old man with his blindness. I only would to recreate him in 3D with my personal touch. I hope you like it.

render final_rosto.jpgrender final_corpo.jpgfrente.jpglado.jpgWIP2.jpg

This is a personal work.