Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Cate Archer Fan Art

This is Cate Archer fan art in the style of Disney Infinity. She is a character I modeled to teach how to build characters for my online course over at 3d Character Workshop. The original design is owned by Monolith Games from a game called No One Lives Forever. The concept for this was done by the fantastic artist Joshua Black. The background graphic for the green render was done by Worth Dayley. The High Res model, the real-time model, and the rendering done by me, Shane Olson. Modeled and posed in Zbrush, rendered in Keyshot.
    3d Character Workshop
    Art Station

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Can't wait!

I've been waiting for a long time for this workshop! I just signed up and starting to dive into the course, Shane you've been a man of your word. This course is great!
    You've been very cool emailing me back and taking the time to chat at Zbrush Summit! I love all your work on the Disney Infinity line and I hope that by following your course I can do 1/10th of the great work you do! Thanks much taking the time to make the tutorials and the time to chat! P.S gimme a couple of weeks and I'll post something on here!
    Cheers.
    Trying to bring my thoughts to reality.