ZBrushCentral

Clicks on Wacom Intuos not registering in ZBrushCore on second screen

Hi everyone,

I just recently jumped onto the ZBrush Core wagon. I am on a MacBook Pro 2016 and use the tablet from the Wacom 3D bundle.

Soo, let"s get You up to speed with the situation here:

The tablet is working fine, latest drivers as well as latest macOS (as of June 5th) are installed. ZBrush Core is working fine with the tablet as long as I run it on the laptop screen. I also have a second monitor connected to my MBP via an original Apple adapter. And here lies the problem.

Whenever possible, I use the second monitor for creative work, because it is bigger. However, when I move ZBC to it, I can no longer work with the tablet. Yes, I have an extra setting in the wacom preference pane to use only the second monitor with ZBC. I actually see the cursor, can move it, use the RMB and so on. Just taps (=clicks) do not register within ZBC, and ZBC alone.

I tested this with a Wacom Cintiq 12UX, with the same effect. Only if I use the one monitor alone (=clamshell mode, laptop cosed but running) does ZBRush work properly with the tablet. Well, almost, because in fullscreen mode the window buttons do not work with the tablet.

Does someone have an idea how to solve this?

Regards, M