ZBrushCentral

Oscar Trejo's Art dump

Hi guys so I tend not to post a lot here but Im trying to change that. Im also doing a personal excercise with some friends of doing at least one 3D sketch daily so monthly Ill post also my ****ty sketches :smiley:

I made this dragon a couple of days ago I want to change a lot of things but Im calling it done, because done its better than none

Clay Render

And I tend to save different versions of the same model so if one of the files its corrupted I dont loose everything, Also its super useful to make short timelapses, I made a gif of the process but its too heavy for me to share it here so if you are interested in watching it here is the link

GIF

Attachments

I really liked this one dude!

You should update with the final image :slight_smile:

@Namenlospplal Thanks dude! to be honest I wasnt really happy with the final image I did :frowning:

I did this a month ago, Its my redesign of an urban legend from Mexico, the “ChupaCabras” or goatsucker.
The idea was to make something that at night you may think its a goat but bigger and with fangs since its supposed to drink the blood of those animals in the dark.
oscar-trejo-ch.jpg

Attachments

oscar-trejo-ch.jpg

oscar-trejo-chupacabras2.jpg
And a link to a gif showing some of the process of the sculpture

Attachments

oscar-trejo-chupacabras2.jpg

Your creature works are improving day by day :slight_smile: cheers bro :slight_smile:

@sanjaysingh Thanks a lot bro , Im working hard to improve :slight_smile:

Hi! this was my first try using booleans, I fell in love with them so many posibilities :smiley:

oscar-trejo-booleantest2.jpgoscar-trejo-booleantes1.jpg

Attachments

oscar-trejo-booleantest2.jpg

oscar-trejo-booleantes1.jpg

Nicely done.

gabo1991 - Thank you !! :smiley:

Some months ago I participated in a pitch for an animated series.
This is one of the characters of that pitch.
The idea was to make something with between 3D and 2D, the avocado its actually a photogrametry model
oscar-trejo-mosh-running.jpg
oscar-trejo-mosh-base.jpg

Attachments

oscar-trejo-mosh-running.jpg

oscar-trejo-mosh-base.jpg

Love the hard surface stuff. Especially the Avocado robot! :slight_smile:

@praxxis - Thank you :slight_smile: The avocado’s suit was very fun to design

Working unitThis was my entry from some months ago for the Game Challenge 2017 which got me a ticket to the IFCC :smiley:

oscar-trejo-bwgtm-landscape-template1.jpgoscar-trejo-2.jpg

Attachments

oscar-trejo-bwgtm-landscape-template1.jpg

oscar-trejo-2.jpg

A month ago I decided to take a personal challenge of doing no matter what a daily sketch in zbrush, I can proudly say that I was able to do this months 30 models without failing and I will continue next month too.
I dont want to spam with 30 models so this are some of the ones I liked the most if you are interested in watching the entire proyect you can visit my artstation https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nqvb9oscar-trejo-daily16.jpg
Longhorn Beetle Macrodontia Cerviconis
oscar-trejo-daily18.jpg
Cartoon Skull
oscar-trejo-daily23.jpg
Rabbit in the moon
oscar-trejo-daily24.jpg
Robot
oscar-trejo-daily15.jpg
Mr J

Attachments

oscar-trejo-daily16.jpg

oscar-trejo-daily18.jpg

oscar-trejo-daily23.jpg

oscar-trejo-daily24.jpg

oscar-trejo-daily15.jpg

This is something I want to share in the forum, I took part in “The Monster Proyect” an organization that take elementary school kids monsters and give em to artists from all over the world that redesign this monters, their aim is to teach children about the power of their imaginations and encourages them to pursue their creative potential. It shows them that their ideas are important and exposes them to the magic of art and collaboration.
To see the other amazing monsters you can visit https://themonsterproject.org/monster-gallery/
oscar-trejo-074-tyson-johnson2.jpgoscar-trejo-074-oscar-trejo2.jpg

Attachments

oscar-trejo-074-oscar-trejo2.jpg

Hi guys I’ve been doing by now 4 months of daily sketches in zbrush, sadly October was a very complicated month and I wasnt able to do the 31 models but I wanted to share em anywaydaily oct.jpg

Attachments

daily oct.jpg

1 Like

The 3D sketches from September
daily sept.jpg

Attachments

daily sept.jpg

Great works Oscar!! Consistent and really intresting different design !! cheers bro

@AbbY-ArT
Thanks a lot bro I really appreciate the comment :slight_smile: