ZBrushCentral

Alien covenant

Hi Everyone

It has been a while since I last posted here. I’ve been very busy & I thought it was about time I posted some new stuff.

Here is some concept work I did for Ridley Scott’s Alien Covenant. I used ZBrush as a concept design tool & also for sculpting models for 3D printing.

Rendering was done in Keyshot with a little bit of Photoshop here & there.

a01.jpga02.jpga03.jpga04.jpga05.jpga06.jpga07.jpga08.jpga09.jpga10.jpg

Attachments

a01.jpg

a02.jpg

a03.jpg

a04.jpg

a05.jpg

a06.jpg

a07.jpg

a08.jpg

a09.jpg

a10.jpg

2 Likes

Some more images from Alien Covenant.

Attachments

Some more images from Alien Covenant.

a21.jpga22.jpga23.jpga24.jpga25.jpga26.jpga27.jpga28.jpga29.JPGa30.JPG

Attachments

a21.jpg

a22.jpg

a23.jpg

a24.jpg

a25.jpg

a26.jpg

a27.jpg

a28.jpg

a29.JPG

a30.JPG

Some more images from Alien Covenant.a31.JPGa32.jpga33.jpga34.jpga35.jpga36.jpga37.jpga38.jpga39.jpga40.jpg

Attachments

a31.JPG

a32.jpg

a33.jpg

a34.jpg

a35.jpg

a36.jpg

a37.jpg

a38.jpg

a39.jpg

a40.jpg

Some more images from Alien Covenant. Sorry there are so many. That’s it for now. I hope you enjoy.

Attachments

How much fun was that!!!

Great sculpts and renders!

Awesome Modeling! Love the Movie!

…characters! :sunglasses:

Excellent work! The film was a real treat and I’m loving the concepts

Thanks for the comments. Very appreciated & thank you ZBrushCentral for the top row post.

Quality designs Colin, Mr.Giger would be quite humbled to see what you’ve created.

I absolutely loved the movie, you must feel very proud to have been part of such an amazing experience, Congrats, and also for TR, truly well deserved, stellar work :+1:

Wow, a huge treat to see your work on the film. The artbook doesn’t really showcase the art as much as this thread unfortunately. Beautiful work and much deserved Top Row!!!

wow congrats on the top row!! love the xenomorph awesome work in the shaders and design …:smiley:

Thanks guys for the very cool comments.

Brilliant stuff. Wanted a closer look at those embryos when i saw the movie. It was so good looking. Well done.

Thanks NoeleoN

they we’re one of my favourite things that I worked on. Hoping they will produce them for sale one day.

Great sculpt and love the render, well done…!
Greg

Thank you Greg. Very appreciated.