Default My Digital Sketchbook

Hi Guys
    I have been working on this character from quite a while ( on/off ) in my free time.I started this as an exercise to learn all the current pipeline and tools.Base concept is inspired from Legends of the Cryptids (by Crow God).Big fan of that concept art series.I took my artistic freedom to explore my own style on this.This has been a great learning experince so far as I learnt so many things in the process.
    I sculpted/detailed the character in Zbrush and used Zremesher for most of the parts except the body.Zbrush is always awesome for quick results.I polypainted for previz before jumping into other software for texturing.most of the texturing was done in mari and for some parts I used Substance Painter.For hair I used Xgen.It took me a while to understand this kickass tool.Its really awesome for hair/fur.For rendering I used Arnold.There are lot of tuts online for Arnold but I highly recommend Arvid's channel on youtube if you are new to Arnold Renderer.Smoke particles were done using maya ndynamics and Krakatoa.For final compositing I used Photoshop.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Wow

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Wow

Amazing work man, this is definitely a Gallery worth post.
    and thanks for breakup of your workflow. Kudos.

This is amazing work Sanjay and thanks for sharing your process.