ZBrushCentral

Belle's Cottage

Hey guys!

This is my new personal project based on the Belles Cottage from the classic Disneys animation “Beauty and the Beast”. As I wanted to improve my skills as environment\asset artist, I haven’t used any scan or pre-made models. The house and stones I made the base mesh in Maya then went to Zbrush to sculpt. The Bark and the foreground wooden fence were made in Substance Designer. The vegetation\flowers I made direclty inside Maya and for the treetops I used SpeedTree. All the textures are mainly made in Substance Painter. And as always, I used Redshift to render it!

Please make sure to check it in 4k resolution here!

Attachments

Very cool work! Maybe the background is a bit too blurry…
Cheers,
Selwy

Really impressive work! Just dial down the depth of field of a bit so we can see a bit more of it.

nothing wrong with the background its a very nice seen gives a real model village look with the blur,as i think thats what they went for

Thank you so much guys!
Actually a lot of people told me the same about the background! I wanted to give more focus on the house and to give a impression of a big valley behind it, but I guess I just went too hard the power of the dof!