ZBrushCentral

Wonder Woman WIP

¡¡All feedback is greatly apreciated!! I started another character besides Harley Quinn, i hope to finish this one in 1 month tops, i made this in my spare time.

Attachments

WW_2.jpg

WW_3.jpg

WW_4.jpg

WW_5.jpg

1 Like

Great start. I see likeness. If you share front/side/3quarter view of the head only I could help you with my wonderwoman own refs

Hey Scote and thank you for your comment. Ill upload attached to this message the face for feedback, thank you again!

gal_g-head-wip001-corrected.jpg

Hard to paint over but you can try to match the big lines. Your iris are too big versus my refs. I copy only my ref eyes oevr my paintover

Hope that help a bit

For the body remember that she suppose to have footwear. You height is good but without the footwear

Hey Scote, thank you so much for the imput on my model, ive made some modifications, would you say im closer? All feed back as aways is apreciated.

1 Like

I see you try to match my refs. Im please with that.

But the hair line is still too low versus my correction. Your face is too square for Gal Gadot. But your main focus should be to correct the nose based on my previous correction: from a side view, it doesnt match.

The overall body is fine but you will need to extend the belly area a bit so the arm, torso and head match more my refs. Did you intentionally did raise her feet for the boots?

I also put the Wonder logo on the belt area so you can try to match

Good progress
gal_g-body-wip002-corrected.jpg

1 Like