Member Follow User Gallery

Default Solomon Blair ZBrush 4R8 Beta Team Artwork Sketchbook

While in development for ZBrush 4R8, I was posting artwork here on ZBC in our Beta Artist thread, but never got around to re-posting. Figured i'd finally start posting Heres a piece I put together while practicing with Live Booleans for the first time, and using alot of ArrayMesh to play around with new ways to use the tools. All ZBrush & Keyshot for rendering

The Division Watch

"They say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star, maybe im not leaving....maybe i'm going home."

Default Division Watch Breakdown Images

Heres a breakdown for the process I used to setup my ArrayMesh's, and I found this workflow to be extremely fun to play around with repeat parts with ArrayMesh + Live Booleans.

"They say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star, maybe im not leaving....maybe i'm going home."

Default Division Watch Band ArrayMesh Breakdown

Here's the full breakdown for how I created the watch band using ArrayMesh. This was a bit more usage out of ArrayMesh features, and I hope this helps for anyone who isnt familiar with using ArrayMesh for this kind of stuff