Member Follow User Gallery

Default Will Eisner's 100th Birthday

Originally this was to be for the 2017 San Diego Comic Con Souvenir Book - decided to finish it even though the deadline is far past, just for my own amusement. It was going to the same 2 figures but backlit by an approaching subway train on elevated tracks; I may still do that version as I have already gathered the resources for that setup. Elements were sculpted and textured individually in Zbrush, roughly arranged therein (the whole camera issue prevents the actual final arrangement) then fully arranged in KeyShot 6 Pro for Zbrush. Still trying to figure out a format to export the 3D with textures out of KeyShot into Marmoset Toolbag 3 - currently I can only render an untextured single object as seen here. The lighthouse and shotgun are from TF3DM.com, the fishing boat and water are from SketchFab and the figures and clothing are from Daz Studio. The pier is by Ian W. on 3D Warehouse as "Old Wooden Jetty Kit"

Update: Gave up on exporting model from KeyShot into Marmoset, made my changes to the model in Zbrush and exported as an FBX file.

KeyShot 6 pro render

EXR render in Marmoset Toolbag 3, cropped

5 MT3 renders composited

MT3 render

MT3 render

MT3 render

MT3 test render with exported untextured model from Keyshot

Zbrush render of goon

Zbrush render of Spirit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screenshot006_proc.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	564348  
    Last edited by CWR63; 09-17-17 at 11:59 PM. Reason: update: more renders