ZBrushCentral

Sculpting Practice.

I’m starting this thread to share my progress on a character I’m sculpting. Would love some feedback and critics, this would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

Attachments

5.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

16.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

I’ve started blocking out her clothes, Mainly focusing on the bottom body. If you would like to see the concept I’m sculpting her from please check this link out to my artstation page: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/yWExO

Started on the jacket, Still a quick rough model. Still sculpting with symmetry as well at the moment.

Blocked out the elbow pads and a very rough shape of her shoes. Still a lot to do, But I’m having fun! Hope you guys like it (Constructive Criticism welcome)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

I refined her shoes a bit. Still a lot to do on them, also kind of tweaking their design as I go. I’ve included the concept sketch I did. I’m changing her design abit as I go, but that’s what I’m aiming for. Hope you guys like it :smiley:

Blocked out some more stuff. Almost done with blocking, So I’ll soon start refining and detailing her sculpt.

Worked a bit tonight on refining her pants. Broke symmetry to start on the folds etc… had fun in this session. Still a lot to do though but I think she is progressing nicely :slight_smile: Hope you guys like it.

Didn’t do much , but for the sake of progress I thought I’d upload anyway. worked a bit on her hands. She will have gloves on so I might not go too far with them but there’s still work to be done. Any Constructive criticism welcome.

2.jpg

Worked more on her hands. Started the gloves as well and refined them a bit.

So I took a short break on the female character and started on a new character. The aim here is to learn the workflow between Zbrush and Marvelous Designer. Any constructive criticism is more than welcome. Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

Worked more on him. Making progress and learning a lot. Hope you guys like it.

Worked today on his leather top. Detailing it, adding wrinkles etc. Hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

7.jpg

Had some fun sculpting this satchel for him. No Marvelous Designer used for this piece. Still some work to do to finish it off. Especially not done with the handles. Hope you guys enjoy the view!

I worked on his shoes/boots. This was tricky, because I’m going for a design that is non existent and have to make it look functional and realistic. While drawing ideas out of real shoes as well so it’s believable. So this is what it looks like so far. Still a lot to do, fix and change up maybe? Would love to get some feedback. Thanks for watching. Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Worked a bit more on the shoes today. Just a few bids of detail added. Still have more work to do on them. Hope you guys like it.

Worked on new pants for him. Still Work to do on them, but I’m happy with the way they’re coming out. Hope you guys like it too!

Started working on a new character tonight. Still a work in progress. More practice with Marvelous Designer and Zbrush, Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Worked Some more on her tonight! Hair is still a place holder, Still have a lot to do. Hope you guys like it too.

I am back to working on him again. I went on to add some small details, working on the material of the paints a bit as well, Some objects are still block outs. Still a lot to do. Hope you like it! C&C’s would be appreciated :slight_smile:

C_01.jpg

I worked more on him today. Still a lot to do, but making progress. Hope you like it.

J_01.jpg

J_03.jpg

J_04.jpg

J_07.jpg

J_05.jpg