New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Stephen Kemmy's Sketchbook

ZBrush sculpting and modeling

Blocking Out From a Drawing: Graphite - Cat from Disnet's Bolt
    Concept Artist: Jin Kim is a South Korean animator

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Block out of Disney's Cute Pup
    Reference: Disney Drawing

The eyes are not to my liking.
    I would have to reflow the edges using the Zremesher guides brush and then ZRemesh again to sculpt the eye area in a different way.
    It is only a study in blocking out the form, using the drawing as reference.
    I blocked out the main body and head forms using an insert brush and moving around the shapes... spheres cylinders...

Then I dyanmeshed the meshes ( 256 resolution) and sculpted in the primary and secondary forms
    I zremeshed ( default settings and a poly count of 5) from the dynamesh and reprojected the dynamesh on to several sub div levels.

I saved the initial forms as obj. files so I can use them again if I was to block out this kind of dog again

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Block Out of Disney's Goofy Goose

A formidable beak to admire. Had fun sculpting out the beak of goofy goose !
    Goofy Goose: The Ol' Sketchbook. Eric Scales Irvine, CA, United States Graphic artist specializing in illustration with traditional media.Goofy Goose: The Ol' Sketchbook. Eric Scales Irvine, CA, United States Graphic artist specializing in illustration with traditional media.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kitty.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	572751  

Cool Take a Break !

Cool I am all shoulders !

Keyshot render