ZBrushCentral

Calvin Evan's Sketchbook

A render of my recent model.

UF2 RED HAIR 3.jpg

Rendered using BPR in Zbrush and composed in Photoshop.

Here’s a wider view. The body is still incomplete I’ll make more details and fix some parts soon.

Red Hair Swim.jpg

What do you think? :smiley:

Critics are Welcome!

Attachments

UF2 RED HAIR 3.jpg

Red Hair Swim.jpg

1 Like

I like the style the face is beautiful for a cartoon girl :wink:

@Menfraid Thank you! Glad you like it! :smiley:

Hey everyone! and Merry Christmas!
I made a little Christmas project for myself. Tried some new things in the post-processing part in Photoshop.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

I made a Nami fanart. I used ZBrush for both the sculpting and BPR Rendering.
Composition is done in Photoshop.
Nami_05-min.jpg

Critics are welcome!

Attachments

Nami_05-min.jpg

Work in progress of my Twilight Princess Zelda model. This is a little end of the year project of mine, I want to try to explore the technical parts of things in this project.
I’ll make the model game ready and try out the new Blender Eevee real time rendering. This is a BPR practice render because why not.

Zelda_renderPV-ss.jpg

Please let me know what you think of this! Any critics are welcome!

Capricorn - Part 1 of my 12 part Zodiac Project.

The goal of this project is to force myself to make a new character every month in order to improve.
I realised that I didn’t improve much last year, I spent most time slacking around thinking of what to make next and never ended up making anything. But with this project, I won’t have to worry about that.
For this one, I drew inspiration of the design from lots of artist on artstation and instagram, I do need to improve my design skill too since it’s still kinda plain. Maybe I should really start drawing…

My laptop crashed a lot while doing this character, it was really annoying, but I’m saving up to buy a new one.

Sculpting and rendering done in Zbrush
Compositing done in Photoshop
I’ve always been using Dylan Ekren’s hairbrush for my hairs so I want to credit him here.

Please let me know what you think!

calvin-lie_capri17.jpg

Critics are welcome!

Battlesquire

Knight girl apprentice, rendered using Zbrush BPR and compisition done in Photoshop.

The design was made by me, using references from other knights designs.