Default Sketchbook: Pouriya Afshar

Hi,
    It is about 2 months I left MS project in Mechanical engineering to follow my dream as a 3d artist so I decided to start a sketchbook, so critiques are so welcome I am ready to learn new things and improve myself.
    Thank you all

I did my first character but as some friends on site told me it has lots of problems so for improving that I decided work on anatomy more.
    Post #1:

Default Post#2 Skull

Hi guys, for anatomy study I started with the skull.

Hi, guys, today update is a bust sculpt to understand more anatomically and silhouette right and do better forms of the face.
    Pls, tell me your idea and critiques.
    Thanks All

Default Bust Sculpting practice

Another Bust practicing as always I will be happy to hear your critiques. Thanks

Default Lionel Richie Bust

Today I tried to model sth like Lionel Richie bust in "Hello" song, pls tell me your critiques thanks.

Default Nefertiti bust

Hi everyone, today I sculpted Nefertiti bust, I felt better today for doing this and had a lot of fun, I didn't go far for her hat because the main goal for me is the face.
    Please tell me your critiques, thank you.

Default Bill Murray

Hey, today I tried to make a speed sculpt similar to Bill Murray, as always critiques are welcome. Thanks

Default Cutie Monster

Hey guys, today I modeled different thing, I saw this concept on Chris Ryniak Instagram (@chrisryniak)
    so I made a fan art of it I hope you like it.

Default Bust

Hi everyone, today I sculpted two portraits. As always pls tell me your ideas and critiques. Thanks

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

nice work oouria keep it up man

Thanks buddy (:

Default Angel Of Death

Hi there, for a couple of days I was working on Angel of Death bust and the final result is this:
    Pls tell me your ideas and critiques, this is my first rendering, I used Keyshot and Photoshop.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

very nice pouriya bravo and keep it up

Thanks Vahid

Default Mask

Hi guys today I modeled a base for a mask in sculpt January challenge, I kinda like it and I think it can be a nice model for rendering. As always pls tell me your ideas and critiques.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast