ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook: Pouriya Afshar

Hi,
It is about 2 months I left MS project in Mechanical engineering to follow my dream as a 3d artist so I decided to start a sketchbook, so critiques are so welcome I am ready to learn new things and improve myself.
Thank you all

I did my first character but as some friends on site told me it has lots of problems so for improving that I decided work on anatomy more.
Post #1:
en9j00luxnor.jpg

Attachments

en9j00luxnor.jpg

1 Like

Hi guys, for anatomy study I started with the skull.
2.PNG

Attachments

2.PNG

Hi, guys, today update is a bust sculpt to understand more anatomically and silhouette right and do better forms of the face.
Pls, tell me your idea and critiques.
Thanks All
Berryman.PNG
2.jpg
mb8.jpg

Attachments

Berryman.PNG

mb8.jpg

Another Bust practicing as always I will be happy to hear your critiques. Thanks
22.PNG

Attachments

22.PNG

Today I tried to model sth like Lionel Richie bust in “Hello” song, pls tell me your critiques thanks.
1.PNG2.PNG3.jpg

Attachments

3.jpg

Hi everyone, today I sculpted Nefertiti bust, I felt better today for doing this and had a lot of fun, I didn’t go far for her hat because the main goal for me is the face.
Please tell me your critiques, thank you.
Nefertiti-bust-1.JPG

Attachments

Nefertiti-bust-1.JPG

Hey, today I tried to make a speed sculpt similar to Bill Murray, as always critiques are welcome. Thanks
Bill.JPG

Hey guys, today I modeled different thing, I saw this concept on Chris Ryniak Instagram (@chrisryniak)
so I made a fan art of it I hope you like it.
Cuty.jpg

Hi everyone, today I sculpted two portraits. As always pls tell me your ideas and critiques. Thanks
Capture.JPGAngel.JPG

Attachments

Capture.JPG

Angel.JPG

nice work oouria keep it up man

Thanks buddy (:

Hi there, for a couple of days I was working on Angel of Death bust and the final result is this:
Pls tell me your ideas and critiques, this is my first rendering, I used Keyshot and Photoshop.
AoD.jpg

Attachments

AoD.jpg

very nice pouriya bravo and keep it up

Thanks Vahid :wink:

Hi guys today I modeled a base for a mask in sculpt January challenge, I kinda like it and I think it can be a nice model for rendering. As always pls tell me your ideas and critiques.
Mask.JPG

WIP: Today I had a little time to sculpt and stylized work is my first ever experience and actually, I like it and I think I can work on it more in future.
Capture.JPG

Hi, These are my daily speed sculpt that I forgot to upload here so 9 of them are here:
1a.jpg2a.jpg3a.jpg4a.jpg5a.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpgphoto_2018-01-14_20-00-11.jpg

Attachments

3a.jpg

5a.jpg

8.jpg

photo_2018-01-14_20-00-11.jpg

And this one is a cloth design in Marvelous Designer I have done it today, feel free to tell me your ideas thx.
photo_2018-01-14_19-59-50.jpgphoto_2018-01-14_20-00-07.jpg

Hi, everybody, this is my today practice.
photo_2018-01-15_19-25-18.jpg

Attachments

photo_2018-01-15_19-25-18.jpg

These are some dresses for a customer.

photo_2018-01-17_19-26-34.jpgdress.jpgphoto_2018-01-17_19-26-39.jpgphoto_2018-01-17_19-26-42.jpg