ZBrushCentral

Patrick Stewart

Hey guys,

Patrick Stewart, I believe everyone is familiar to him. He was an actor I really like, and I was especially impressed with Professor X, who plays the part of X-Men. This is my work from the previous period, and I use it in my free time to finish it.

I hope you like it!

Attachments

PatrickStewart_WB2K.jpg

PatrickStewart_Light2K.jpg

PatrickStewart_zbrush.jpg

PatrickStewart_2K.jpg

Great work! :wink:

Oh my god!!! thats a great likeness man

This so perfect!!! Love the skin and wrinkles details. What do you use for rendering and hair and do you do such detailed clothing too?

<body id=“cke_pastebin” style=“position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;”>
<textarea class=“textarea” id=“baidu_translate_input” data-height=“70” style=“margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-family: Arial, “PingFang SC”, “Hiragino Sans GB”, STHeiti, “Microsoft YaHei”, “WenQuanYi Micro Hei”, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; height: 70px; width: 553px; line-height: 30px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; background-color: transparent; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; resize: none; outline: 0px; z-index: 3; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden;”></textarea>

The rendering is in Arnold, the hair in xgen

</body>The rendering is in Arnold for maya, hair used xgen
0180425a20cbe1a801216e8db35349.jpg