Default Jeremy Corbyn Sculpt

Hi,

First time I've posted in a long time. This has been an ongoing project I've been working on in my own time for some months now. It's of Jeremy Corbyn, the British politician.

Jeremy Corbyn
    by mathewdc
    on Sketchfab

Hope you like the sculpt.

Mathew
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JC_MOD_V010.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	266.1 KB 
ID:	575443  

Moderator Follow User Gallery

Really excellent!

Member Follow User Gallery

A really nice sculpt and likeness ! (of course I had to look up who Jeremy Corbyn was but that's not anyone's fault but mine)

There is one thing which slightly bothers my eye though and that is the beard. It appears to be created with a VDM and then a light sculpt atop of it. It looks like it needs a little more love applied to it. It seems too uniform in the applied shapes.

I know you are not aiming or going for a hyper-realistic sculpt. Therefore my critique can be dismissed.

A very nice sculpt and likeness ! Good work !

Congratulations

DougE

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thank you Marcus Civis!

DougE, Thanks for your feedback. You can't imagine the trouble I've had with the beard. Such a featureless/ formless beard to sculpt. The project I had set myself was to 3D print it out on a tiny scale bas relief (the height of the bust would be around 35mm high and 3.5mm deep) so I was hoping that the issue you've correctly highlighted wouldn't be so apparent. But you're right. I'll merge some of the triangle shapes together to break up the repetitiveness. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Default Keyshot render of Jeremy Corbyn

Hi,

I caved in very recently and got myself Keyshot. Nice rendering program. Enjoy using it. Decided to turn the Corbyn head into a bust.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

very good likness mate,and its how his head should look stuck ontop a pole lol nicely done a fellow brit
    Be lucky,and if ya not lucky,dont get caught
    http://dolly40.deviantart.com/

Default Yanis Varoufakis Bust

Hi,

Another personal project. This one was done a lot quicker than the last.

Hope you like

Mathew

Default Yanis Voldemort

I was a bit bored and decided to turn the Yanis Varoufakis sculpt into Voldemort. All rather slapdash. Still learning Keyshot.