ZBrushCentral

attaching zscripts together

Anyone know if it is possible to save a series of Zscripts of the same session, and either Glue them all together in 1 TXT file, or is it possible to run Zscripts back to back?
Have
save sesstion_1.txt
save sesstion_2.txt
save sesstion_3.txt
save sesstion_4.txt
save sesstion_5.txt
save sesstion_6.txt
save sesstion_7.txt
save sesstion_8.txt
save sesstion_9.txt
save sesstion_10.txt
save sesstion_11.txt
save sesstion_12.txt

I could perhaps leave notes for the end user to load the next Zscript?

I am trying to paint a nature scene, complete rocks, grass, trees, leaves, sky , Plants, Bugs, birds, Rhodents ETC…

I have to use this old single processor system, My other system is tied up today doing renderings all day (WOO HOO! I get to play with Zbrush while it works, and makes money for me :D)…

The single processor 32 bit system crashes constantly… It is impossible for me to do anything useful with this machieene unless I can save it bits at a time, then when it crashes I can just go back and run all the scripts to this point and not have to completely start over…

Anyways…

Is it possible to run Zscripts of a session back to back?
If not, Is it possible to stitch them together, into one file?
are there thing I should not do\or should do to make it easyer to glue them together, or run them back to back?

Thanks for reading this… I want to spend a few days on this, and make a realy nice Picture, and also a nice recording to document it for people who want to make a picture like it :D:+1:

I am going to add notes and Everything :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

http://pixologic.com/download/creating_zscripts/zs_coderef.html#zscriptinsert

That looks realy easy!

Thankyou cookie_mon!!!

:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Have a good day :smiley:

Hot Damn!

It works realy easy!

Thankyou Cookie_mon, and thanks Pixolator for makeing this easy for us :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1: