Default Changing active light and turning specific lights on/off

Hi, I'm stumped on how to switch the active light.

With materials, tools, alphas, and textures, I have an ItemInfo member that lets me retrieve and set the active material/tool/etc.

However, with lights I don't have such a thing. I thought I could simply retrieve the button states of each light, but then I found out that the buttons all have the same interface path! All 8 buttons have the path, 'Light:Light Switch' and I can't activate/query specific ones through IPress and IGet.

Perhaps I can access the specific ones through a window ID? If so, I'm stumped on how to retrieve windows IDs. Someone posted earlier that it can be displayed under preferences/utilities, but I don't see it.

Oops! I didn't realize that fifth number in the preferences/utilities section represented window ID. I'll see what I can do now - I noticed the window IDs for the lights range from 1556 to 1563.

Ok, I'm fine now! IGet and ISet work just fine with the window IDs for the light buttons. In fact, they're even more convenient since I can simply offset the numbers by the index to retrieve the specific light.