Default Lorenzo's sketchbook

Hi artists! First of all happy new year!
    I want open my sketchbook with this anatomy study I've done in this december, all sculpted from a sphere and zsphere. I've looked a lot to classical sculpture for the style and I wanted to sculpt something that I had in mind for a long time. A girl in the river. I would like to print it in 3D.
    I hope you like it and C&C are a lot appreciate! I hope I can update my skatcbook this year!

Zbrush screenshot

A well designed world could tell it's story in silence.

Default Edward fan art from Cowboy Bebop

Working on my Edward fan art in my spare time. I've in plan to add a lot of steampunk stuff, but before that I need to refine and sculpt a better anatomy. (I have not worked on the hands yet)
    I hope you like at this stage. C&C are welcome!

The boolean feature in Zbrush helped me to create a lot of the shapes of this props.

Default Update

Update before to go to university. I worked on the anatomy in this days and I've modified the face a little bit. The final pose will not be like this, I've in plan to rigged all the character, and the clothing it's still in develop.

Default WIP of the clothes

Working on the clothes, still a WIP. Hope you like a this stage! C&C are welcome!

Default (WIP) Edward - 207

Finally I established the right shape for the pants.
    The jacket isin't changed, I've just closed the upper part and opened the bottom of the jaket and some other small change.

Default Wild West Challenge

I'm currently working on this guy for the Wild West Challenge on Artstation. If you wanna take a look and leave some feedback would be much appreciated!
    You can follow my progress here if you like: artstation challenge
    (the mesh of the body is a decimated mesh with a lot of imperfections)

Default Nobusuke Tagomi

In this months I have been working on the portrait of Nobusuke Tagomi, from the Amazon series "The Man in the High Castle".
    I started his portrait as an anatomy exercise, but then I wanted to push it further.
    Everything was hand sculpted (Zbrush) and painted (Mari). For the basic shapes of the clothes I used Marvelous Designer. After that I've imported the mesh in Zbrush and clean and sculpt the rest.
    Check out my Artstation link for more images (HQ version) if you want: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/BmVy8k

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wonderful!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks a lot Mickael!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Nice one lorenzo!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks Pierre!