ZBrushCentral

1887 Batman

Who doesn’t love batman !
For me he is the absolute superhero so i decided to design my own version inspired by the Victorian era and steampunk style,
Everything is modeled and hand painted inside Zbrush, Except for the long sleeve top and pants where modeled inside marvelous designer,
Rendered inside 3Dsmax with Vray.

Attachments

1 Like

Wow!! excellent work! I love it how did you made the composition I have all the time problems with that

令人赞叹的设计,很喜欢。

I would love to see a movie about it or a game like this concept!

By the way, did you get inspired by PS4’s The Order 1886 game?

Cheers,

Morimitsu

Thanks PaburoVIII i’m glad you like it, if you could clarify to me what kind of composition you are asking about so i could help ?

Thanks Morimitsu, I hope i could take this concept into a big step like a movie or game that would be wonderful,

and for inspiration you can’t search for a reference about the 1800’s era without stumbling upon the order game, it wasn’t my reference for the concept but the quality of the 3D characters was amazing and challenging .

close up from the main render

7.jpg5.jpg8.jpg6.jpg4.jpg

great idea. Thank you for sharing. Love the piece.

awesome

@gabo1991 I’m glad you like it, thank you very much (Y)

@Sad3q13 Thanks (Y)

One of my favorites!!! Love this Batman!!!

Nice tex work fella.did you do all that texture work in zbrush ? Im working on a bat at the mo…Knowere cool as yours though. Props dude…:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

sweet :+1:

@remcv8 Thank you so much, I’m glad you like it (Y)

@anthony yeah all the texturing inside Zbrush using polypaint and surface noise, good luck with your batman design i’m sure it will be great, Thanks (Y)

@nightwoodwolf Many thanks (Y)

Awesome clothes and great texturing!