ZBrushCentral

Spiderwoman Avengers Vs X-men FanArt

This is a character that I made for a big diroama in progress, This Spider Woman piece is a digital sculpture that will be as a part of this fight in the big diorama, the whole character was make in Zbrush from scratch also the big eel, a concept creature from my ideas. I hope you like it!!! thanks.

Attachments

Spider_Woman_Pose01_CompoB.jpg

Spider_Woman_Pose02.jpg

Spider_Woman_Pose03.jpg

Spider_Woman_Pose04.jpg

Spider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_01.jpg

Spider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_02.jpg

Spider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_03.jpg

Spider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_05.jpg

Spider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_04.jpg

Spider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_06.jpg

Awesome sculpt. That hair, way cool. Any tips?

Hello Dragon, Thanks for the coment. About the hair, I made an sculpt from scratch and the details of the hair lines by hand, using a Damstandar Brush. After the lines sculpt I used a deformation inflate tool to symulate spherical hair!!! I would like to share a making of, soon!!!

Hey guys !!! here more detail images from Zbrush!!! thanksSpider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_13.jpgSpider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_15.jpgSpider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_14.jpgSpider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_09.jpgSpider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_08.jpgSpider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_10.jpgSpider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_11.jpgSpider_Woman_ZbrushDetails_12.jpg

Holly cow!! :slight_smile:

Just wow. It’s so dynamic that I almost see they’re moving. I love the details on her clothes and these awesome hair.
What did you used to render.
At first image she looks like 3d printed, painted and photographed :wink:

Thank you very much Nebular, I used keyshot Render with 2 different light setups and 4 or 6 different materials, after that I make the composition of this render layers in Photoshop.

Just awesome needs so much talent to show such dynamics in model :+1:

Super cool. Great motion. Love the creature!