ZBrushCentral

Daily Zketch

Ok since i’m more or less doing one quick sketch a day i figured i might as well post them here instead of just throving them in the waste basket, been doing that alot. Anyway herse the first, i’ll hopefully sit down and do somethings besides heads someday also:).
Oh and critiques and stuff are allways appreciated. Enjoy.

daily1.jpg

It looks wicked. Great stuff. You gotta post more of your work. :smiley:

I can’t believe you’d even consider throwing that away. :frowning:

Extremely good modeling…love it!!! I too look forward to seeing more of your work and also seeing this guy painted and textured.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Ron

cool model

Thnx for the comments guys. Allways nice to hear that people like your stuff.
Anyways here’s todays little playing around. Still a head, but at least it’s some kind of creatuer instead of a human wannabe. A bit annoyed though since i had detailed most of the head to the level around the eye when Z-decides to crash.
I really need to learn how to save:cry: . Ah well you win some you lose some. The only thing which really busgs me is that i lost the work i had done the teeth since they look really crappy now.
Anyways enjoy.

daily2.jpg

For save an object use “Menu Tools/ Save as” and not “Document save” :wink:
Pilou

still looks pretty kewl though…and I think we have all been there and lost good work due to forgetting to save regularly…I save my tools every five minutes…because when I dont that unexpected always seems to rear it’s ugly head and go crashy pooh on me…but that which doesnt kill us only makes us stronger and I guess the same is true in art…the more you do and redo things the better you get at them…(apparently I need a helluva lot more re-doing… :slight_smile: )

Crashing Sucks! I save after every 3rd move or so!

What a great look!

Would you mind shareing your light / material settings? I really like the way there is a hint of green light in the teeth.:slight_smile:

Okay didn’t have acess to my computer during the weekend so didn’t do anything then. But here’s todays playing around. Oh and just so you don’t react like a friend of mine and just say “learn to texture”, i should point out that the colour is just there as an indication of what colour this guy should be.

daily3.jpg

The light and materiel settings i use are more or less the ones that you can download from Pixolators thread over here http://www.pixolator.com/zbc-bin/ul…=1&t=010113&p=2 . I have made a couple of small tweaks only, diffuse, spec and cavity. Small changes really.

I do tend to save pretty often when working on something serious, but these are more or less along the lines of just playing with shapes and techniques so i tend to forget. That’s one reason i started this thead i had a tendency to make a model for fun and then just close z-brush without ever saving since i had just been playing and having fun, that’s really not something that happens in any other 3d prog.

that’s really not something that happens in any other 3d prog

Sure :cool:
Pilou

And todays harvest.

daily4.jpg

Looks Great! Gotta see this one painted & Textured!

Very nice Moebius, coming along great with all the natural details.

All round wicked. :smiley: Fantastic model.

Excellent!

Thankyou for shareing this

:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Mobius,

Good idea (daily sketches) and a convincing gallery of work. :+1:

Sven

Ok this would actually be yesterdays daily but i didn’t have time to upload it then. Had been looking on spawn models and got inspired to make an violatoresque model and here it is. Enjoy.

daily5.jpg

Thnx for the comments everyone. I’ll probably update the orc character if i manage to get my butt in gear :). Tweaking some areas of the model and texturing it. Ah well now it’s time to play some more.

Very nice violator. Keep up the awsome work. :smiley:

Awesome Teeth…!
What SUbD level are you at when you create the teeth? When i use the MASK >invert> MOVE method , teeth are never that round.

Nice work!