ZBrushCentral

Unreal 4 - Realtime Character - The RingMaster(Jack Nicholson)

I really enjoyed working on this character. I always wanted to see Jack Nicholson in a RingMaster costume. Hope you all like it :slight_smile:
Zbrush - Sculpt, Modelling and base UV

Everything thing was modeled in Zbrush with Zmodeler to achieve good Topology and to be used in-game for a realtime character.

I solely rely on Zbrush for all my initial visualisations and to breathe life into my creations. Simply LOVE ZBRUSH and PIXOLOGIC.

Unreal 4 - Subsurface Scattering, Lighting, Rendering & Shading

https://youtu.be/PkTXxYKdl-0

01.jpg07.jpgHeadGreyScale.jpg02.jpgBodyGreyScale.jpg03.jpg04.jpg06.jpg05.jpg09.jpg10.jpg08.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

Attachments

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

08.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

BodyGreyScale.jpg

HeadGreyScale.jpg

Awesome work, love it.
Jack Nicholson would be perfect as a ringmaster :slight_smile:

Thanks Mate. Glad you like it. Hope he does a film like a creepy ringmaster :slight_smile:

really awesome job buddy:+1:

Thank you mate :slight_smile:

Incredible. The eye shader, the likeness, the overall render & materials are SUPERB. I feel there are some minor things that hold it back from TRULY SHINING! (no pun intended!) would be the scarf/cravat/tie. The modeling looks “flat.” Also, the material for the teeth don’t hold up against how amazing the eye shader(s) is(are). It looks like a basic material w/o any SSS. A little more work would go a long way! Great job, overall, though!

Since you’ve made a YouTube video about your model, I’d love to see a step by step video breakdown of the skin, eye and hair materials if you have time. I usually have hard time building materials in UE4 in general because of nodes, since I mostly rely on Marmoset’s simple out of the box materials. :smiley:

incredible work! I like the crazy and weird impression … its why we love Jack. =)