ZBrushCentral

Witcher of the Cat school - Real time

Real time character rendered in marmoset toolbag 3. All hair cards placed by hand and everything also sculpted by hand in ZBrush. The goal was to create the most convincing character in real time. The complete body (including parts that we don’t see) is 58k. triangles and optimised for video games. Pose and full body coming soon! :wink:
The original design was made by John Koo but was then redesign by me to make the character fits a little bit more in the witcher’s univers.
Thanks a lot to all my friends for the feedback (You know who you are :)And a special thanks to Christopher Cao for helping me to push the character as much as I could. Thanks dude…Really appreciated! :slight_smile:

Side_03_C.jpgVers_02_C.jpgFront_Contrast_C.jpgFront_03_C.jpg

Attachments

Side_03_C.jpg

Vers_02_C.jpg

Front_Contrast_C.jpg

Front_03_C.jpg

I am usually not into this type of work (even though I know this ‘look’ gives Hollywood and video game companies much money… it’s just a personal taste for me), HOWEVER, I am into folks that put their heart and soul into their work, no matter the style they choose to do so. Gotta say, this came out AMAZING! I am digging the attention to detail, and final look to your piece. Kudos my friend, kudos.

@Dragon. Wow! Thank you very much man! It means a lot to me :slight_smile:

He’s very believable. My favorite part being the hair!
Good job, @williamP

@3d You Need. Thanks man! The hair was the most trickiest part to do… haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey guys! Part 2 of my Witcher: real time character rendered in marmoset toolbag 3. The hair cards are placed by hand in blender (using curve tool) and everything also sculpted by hand in ZBrush. The goal was to create the most convincing character in real time. The complete body is 58k. triangles and optimised for video games.
The original design was made by John Koo but was then redesign by me to make the character fits a little bit more in the witcher’s univers.
Thanks a lot to all my friends for the feedback (You know who you are And (again!) a special thanks to Christopher Cao for helping me to push the character as much as I could: this project would not have been the same without your help man
Tutorial on my artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/geRqx

1-Pose_01_Dynamic.jpg
2-Pose_02_Dynamic.jpg
3-Back.jpg
4-Front.jpg
5-High.jpg
6-High.jpg
7-High.jpg
8-High.jpg
9-TPose_Turnaround.jpg

Attachments

1-Pose_01_Dynamic.jpg