ZBrushCentral

ZNode - Node Based ZScript Editor

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 2.32.37 AM.jpg
ZNode - Node Based ZScript Editor

Originally posted this in the help section but I think I am gaining traction enough to show a preview.
This is made in Unity. Don’t hate me, I’m an artists lol.
My plan is to first: make sure I can output a text document with the final string. And then make a node for every command in zbrush. I feel like it would be easier just to click and drag stuff than to type all day, so a node editor for zscripts could be cool. Currently this only exists inside a Unity custom editor. But if you know some C# script snippet to grab my final input and convert it to a text document, that would be awesome!

Attachments

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 2.32.37 AM.jpg

Capture.PNG
itprints.PNG

HELLO FRICKIN WORLD! Now that I can print to the console it’s gonna be smooth sailing!

Nice job. I’m looking forward to seeing more of this. :slight_smile:

advertisement.jpg
Made a logo! Next up, fixing a couple code issues such as forgetting to define a subpalette at the start lol. Then creating more nodes!

Attachments

advertisement.jpg

the concept sounds cool, but it nothing i would use even if it work perfectly, because we need unity to build a script :stuck_out_tongue:
i started something long time ago by making an extension for visual studio code, it not visual node based editor, but it speed up the process enough for me.

Fixed some bugs and tried adding line breaks.

f​:slight_smile:celess - It’s definitely unfortunate that I need to use a unity editor to run it since my coding skillz are nonexistent :confused: Im going to look into seeing if I can get it in game though. Im crossing my fingers. But yeah I agree :+1:

Attachments

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gqni3F2VsbeL13jlXjHW2Km-TjIZO1n7[/video]

Just a simple hello world button to show this proof of concept :slight_smile: it would be quicker to type this button out honestly, but the bigger the idea the faster this could be. Especially once I get pre-made command groups (modules) in there :slight_smile: