ZBrushCentral

Sculpts

Hey all,

Here is a head I have been working on, main focus recently has been to improve on hair work so have sculpted his moustache and am in the process of sculpting his hair. After I want to look into going into more detail on the pores and skin texture. Adam Fisher has been a huge inspiration for hair, a lot of thanks go to his youtube videos.

I have also played around a little bit with polypaint, not too bad at the moment however I will review this after reworking into the skin texture.

Screenshot (107).jpgScreenshot (111).png

Attachments

Screenshot (107).jpg

Hey man! I love your style. Very good structure and character. Great job.

Hey! Thanks very much, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Here be more of baldy moustache man! Rendered with Arnold in Maya.
Moustache man render 2.jpg

Attachments

Moustache man render 2.jpg

Very cool render. YOur digital skill grows really fast.
Now do some sexy shapes :slight_smile: If you don’t mind :wink:

Very cool guy. Love the mustache!

Here is a sculpt I finished over the past couple of days. He is a conniving man from the renaissance period, I used red for the background to emphasize the evil in his nature. Thanks for looking!samuel-swanborough-conniving-man-final-render.jpgScreenshot (132).jpgConniving man final render.jpg

Attachments

Conniving man final render.jpg

Screenshot (132).jpg

samuel-swanborough-conniving-man-final-render.jpg

Hi all, here are some shots of an Alien sculpt I have been working on recently. I haven’t really tried my hand at creature/alien sculpts before so he is still quite human in some aspects but obviously exaggerated and grotesque in others. I’ve used this project to work on my retopology in Maya and polypainting in Zbrush. I have a Arnold Render of him however I’m not quite happy with the outcome so will keep working on that for now. Thanks for taking a look!
AlienEYO.jpg
Screenshot (190).jpgScreenshot (192).jpgScreenshot (186).jpgScreenshot (189).jpg

Attachments

AlienEYO.jpg

Screenshot (190).jpg

Screenshot (192).jpg

Screenshot (186).jpg

Screenshot (189).jpg

Here are some updated renders. These are taken straight from Arnold in Maya. I’ve still yet to learn specularity maps etc. which I think will help improve my renders, however, I shall move on from this sculpt now and learn with new projects!
Alien New Light 3.jpg
Alien New light 4.jpg

Attachments

Alien New light 4.jpg

Alien New Light 3.jpg

Hey all,

Here is a head a did yesterday, all low-res dynamesh - wanted to keep it quite loose. Rendered in Arnold Maya and Zbrush bpr. Will definitely take this sculpt forward, develop and refine him!
Roman bust render 1.jpgRoman bust render 2.jpgScreenshot (200).jpgScreenshot (202).jpgScreenshot (201).jpg

Attachments

Roman bust render 1.jpg

Roman bust render 2.jpg

Screenshot (200).jpg

Screenshot (202).jpg

Screenshot (201).jpg

Hey, this is my latest character I have been working on. I used this project to learn how to use Xgen and Arnold in Maya a little more in depth. I definitely feel like I have learnt A LOt and managed to scrape through this project, excited to move onto my next project and apply what I’ve learnt to that project. I’ll make sure to get some WIP shots up as well.

Decided to do a bit more of a fun project this time round. I absolutely loved Spider-man Into The Spider-Verse so decided to do my own Fan Art featuring my own character ‘Wilfred’.
I loved how Miles Morales originally bought a kids costume which didn’t really fit him so I did the same for Wilfred and obviously with his big belly it was quite tight and didn’t fit him at all…
Loving Zbrush 2019 so thought I’d play around with the new filters. These are renders taken staright outta Zbrush.

1 Like